>> important Hint:
Closing of Business at 06/25/2012 because of severe health reasons. The website remains active still some time, but there are no more licensing or sales be executed. So i’ll finish with a Zen proverb:”expect nothing - be prepared for everything...”
Welcome on my website!
My name is Volker Butzlaff. I am engineer, work freelance and my main areas of expertise are system development and simulation methodology.
Main focus of activities:
- Development and licensing of trading systems, tools for technical analysis and simulation software
- Consulting, Coaching & Training
- Add-on development for Metastock(Thomson Reuters Markets, LLC)
Publications and news:
- May 2012: product update Zen Monte Carlo Simulator v6.0e
- April 2012: product launch of Zen Intermarket Analyzer, an unique tool for intermarket analysis
- January 2012: Zen Trading System for the german Dax Index now profitable in real “end of day” trading more than 3 years !
- February 2011: partner agreement with Thomson Reuters Markets, LLC with the intention to extend the functionality of Metastock using external components. Metastock with 300,000 licenses worldwide is the leading trading system development software!
- November 2010: product update Zen Trading System v2.0e
- August 2009: additional internet communication channel via ...
- October 2008: successful compatibility test of the Zentrader Windows Software with Linux & Wine (Linux Day 2008 in Lucca, Italy)
- September 2007: product launch of the Zen Trading System, a high performance trading system for the german Xetra Dax Index!
- February 2007: technical contribution “Monte Carlo Simulation and System Trading” (see pdf file) in Traders’ UK.
- January 2007: new book “Monte Carlo Simulation and System Trading” (UK redaction) and product launch of the Zen Monte Carlo Simulator, an efficient tool for system and data simulation!